Here are some great tips for having a safe and happy 4th of July with fireworks!!
- Always read and follow the directions on the label
- Have a working garden hose or bucket of water handy
- Use fireworks outdoors in a safe, flat, non-wooden area
- Always wear safety glasses when igniting fireworks
- Keep everyone a safe distance away from fireworks
- Never allow young children to handle fireworks or sparklers
- Always have a sober adult in charge of all fireworks activities
- Light only one firework at a time
- Don’t touch, throw, or combine fireworks
- Never re-light fireworks
- Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers
- Keep pets indoors and away from fireworks
Just follow these tips and always buy World Class and you'll make it 4th of July to remember!!