Due to the coronavirus, many organizations have postponed or canceled events and activities. The 2020 Jake's Fireworks Shoot Offs are scheduled for April 17 and 18, April 25, May 2 and May 9. We are not canceling the Shoot Offs at this time, but please read this important information regarding our spring events.
Jake's Fireworks hosts its annual World Class Fireworks Shoot Off events every spring. With the unfortunate coronavirus outbreak, we must plan ahead to ensure our staff and customers remain safe and healthy during this time. As of now, the Shoot Offs will continue as planned.
The Jake's Fireworks team is monitoring the situation to see how it develops in the coming weeks. If we decide to cancel the events, we will let our customers know as soon as possible so that they may act accordingly.
If you have already RSVP'd for the Shoot Offs and have made hotel room and flight reservations, please note that many hotels and airlines have created special cancellation policies as a result of coronavirus.
China Update – Here’s What We Know
- 50 – 80% of factory employees have returned to work
- Schools have not reopened
- Raw materials are in short-supply
- Factory production is slow due to increased safety protocols
- Although some factories have reopened, some employees are unable to travel to work due to large quarantine zones in China.
- We suspect shipping out of China will occur soon as products start to move from the factories into warehouses.
- Jake's Fireworks customers should place their orders as soon as possible to improve their chances of getting their orders in time for July 4.
If you have questions about the Shoot Offs or would like to place an order, please contact your sales representative.